Scentsy??

fit2be

I won a gift basket at work! In the basket (Comfort and Joy was the name) there was a tart burner and the brand is Scentsy. It’s the first I’ve ever seen this brand. There was a paper with it saying book a party – so it must be something like Pampered Chef, ThirtyOne, or one of those “home party” companies. Has anyone heard of Scentsy? It’s really gorgeous – primitive looking, electric and they also put in a bunch of Scentsy tarts.

Gracie

I've never heard of it but I would love to go to a party like that. It sounds really nice. I'm going to look Scentsy up online and see what I come up with. I bet it's the next Best thing!

Cassia

I have never heard of Scentsy before either. I looked it up and saw their range of products. The items look promising... I guess some of the items make a perfect gift for the holiday season.

naturelady

Scentsy is very popular in my area. I haven't been to one of the parties, but I know of several people who sell it. They speak very highly of the company.

fit2be

I looked online too and I was impressed. I do love the tart burner - it is so cool! I think I'm going to look around to see if anyone sells it near me. I would love to host a party!

ThymeforRodney

There have been a lot of parties in my area too. I haven't bought anything yet, but I have been sorely tempted. I may have to have a party of my own so I can get some of those sweet scents cheaper.

MountainGirl

My friend has an online scentsy store. From what I have heard you don't have to have the parties but you can. I don't know all that much about it. I'm not really into the sales parties but I have friends who invite me to them.

wanderingherb

Yes, I've heard of them and a friend of mine had some of their tarts. Throws scent better than Yankee. But then Yankee is too strong for me! LOL. Her house definitely smelled good!

btatro

I won a gift basket at work! In the basket (Comfort and Joy was the name) there was a tart burner and the brand is Scentsy. It’s the first I’ve ever seen this brand. There was a paper with it saying book a party – so it must be something like Pampered Chef, ThirtyOne, or one of those “home party” companies. Has anyone heard of Scentsy? It’s really gorgeous – primitive looking, electric and they also put in a bunch of Scentsy tarts.
One of my friends sells Scentsy. She swears by it. Flameless is definitely a safe way to go, especially if you have kids around. She goes on and on about all the different scents, I think there are around 80 different ones. She also mixes them to create her own. My only drawback is the cost. The warmers are around $30 and up and I'm sure the bars can add up as well.

lettuce

Congrats! It is always great to win fun stuff that you can actually use. Did you have to do something to win it, or was it just a raffle?