Reiki

Glinda

What is reiki anyway? I don't think I've ever heard of it before. Is it a form of exercise or a mental state of mind practice?

jason

Have a great day
Reiki is said to be a form of palm healing, or using energy. It was created by someone in Japan during a 21 or 30 day mediation I believe. It has been a while that I have read up on it. But it sort of uses positive energy to heal someone.

biggy

Yea, Reiki healing is quite popular in Japan and South East Asian Countries. According to Reiki healers, it is believed that Jesus used the Reiki healing power to heal and cure people. This healing method seemed to have been revived and is now quite popular in the Asian countries.

Galileo

So, basically it's just like laying your hands on someone and "releasing" positive energy to them and it is supposed to heal? That is pretty interesting that they think this is how Jesus healed. I've never heard that before.

jason

Have a great day
Yeah that is pretty much how it is. There are three "levels" to it. The first is for healing in person, the second teaches you how to heal over distant, and the third is supposed to teach you how to teach others.

paul

My wife gets a lot of relief from Reiki for her chronic pain, it seems to help her. It is variably priced as well in our area.