Pimples in between my chest

Luvkenny

It has been so hot out lately that I can't stop sweating. I seem to be getting pimples between my breasts. I don't want to use Oxy or anything like that there in that area. What can I use?

Sage

I get that in the summer too. It may actually be yeast instead of acne (mine was --- since this is what the dermatologist told me). Try using a powder made of cornstarch when you first get out of the shower. I also found that if I eat yogurt for about a week, the pimples will disappear.

chabella

All Lady
The powder might be the best bet, I know it helped me and I hate trying to explain what it is to my husband. I can not understand why he is so surprised by this just because it does not happen to him.

Luvkenny

Yeast... that is interesting. I will try a powder to see if it helps. I thought it was a form of pimple because I am always sweaty there. I eat yogurt all the time so it is weird that I am getting them if it is yeast.

Sage

I was surprised when she told me that, but she said it is quite common. I try to take a round of Culturelle now any time I take antibiotics. That seems to help too.

gar

I've also have pimples just between my chest. I never really worry about it since I don't display my boobs :D however, its itchy sometimes. I think the powder will just prevent the sweat and not the acne from growing more.

anniep1978

I believe that this problem is quite common. I would suggest trying witch hazel to dry out the area and/or using some kind of powder to keep it dry.

Good luck and hope this helps!

AnonaMoss

I think thst you could switch soaps. Nutreogena has a medicated soap and so does Proactive. I think that you could also use a gentle natural soap and make sure that you are using a clean wash cloth to bathe yourself. Sometimes people use the same wash cloth too often without washing and the bacteria can break their skin out.

Esperahol

The area needs to be kept try and so you should try using a powder in that particular area. You can also try getting more air there to see if that helps.

shaunche

Make sure you keep the area dry to prevent more pimples developing. I use to get pimples on my back from sweating when I exercise and not showering after. I haven't had any back pimples since I started showering after my workout.

beckyv1265

A little talc or cornstarch can help keep you dry. You can also use a topical yeast treatment like an athletes foot cream if its yeast. I have large breasts and they sweat terrible in the heat. Thankfully summer is about over and soon it will be cool again. Yeah!

misumaru15

I have not gotten pimples there. However I know that I sweat more now. My ac is out in my car. I try to apply some powder after my shower. That seems to help. I even sometimes will apply an antiperspirant to keep me dry.