Other forms of alternative medicine

Herby

What other forms of alternative medicine or healing do you use? I've also used acupuncture in the past. For emotional issues or trauma, I've used something known as EFT.

jason

Have a great day
I have one friend who is a chiropractor and does some acupuncture. Another one is going to school to become a chiropractor. I've also known a few massage therapists.

Chiropractors are neat. I always found the acupuncture interesting.

Glinda

I have an aunt who used acupuncture for weight loss. It worked for a while, but when she stopped having it done regularly she gained the weight back. Don't they also do acupuncture to help smokers quit?

Treehugger

I have been dying to try acupuncture to help me stop smoking, I have cut way back but I am having the hardest time with it. Unfortunately, there are no accupuncturists near me and I would have to drive a pretty good ways to go to one.

SuzyQ

My doctor's practice uses homeopathy as well as conventional medicine. She prescribed me homeopathic tablets for viral warts on my finger but it didn't help.

greentea

I use acupressure. I think it works similarly to acupuncture. It is also a bit painful but I prefer acupressure than acupuncture. I hate needles. I also do yoga to keep fit and healthy.

Change

I've used a chiropractors services quite a few times and it feels so good! I fell so much better when I get things aligned and back into the order they need to be.

Herby

There's a chiropractor in town whom I've seen for the past 10 years. I really believe the work that I've received from him has helped in a lot.