Oregon mall

chabella

All Lady
I just heard about this and it is very sad to hear right before the holidays. I am pretty sure a few of the people are still in the hospital. Anytime something like this happens I always think to myself as mean as it seems I would much rather these people tie an anvil to their foot and jump off a pier than take the life of someone else. I could not imagine being one of the parents there with my kids to see Santa!

freshfoodie

I didn't hear any specifics but I did hear something about another shooting. What really bothers me is that a lot of times, these people have sought help but were either ignored or denied.

Claudette

I often wonder if more of these shootings happen because communication is so widespread these days. Did things like this happen back in the days when it took forever to get the news out? We live in lightening fast times, and copycat crimes occur all too often.

chabella

All Lady
I am sure we hear about it more now due to the news and internet but at the same time I try to think at one point, we as humans were a little more sane than we are now. Too many people are on too many medicines or are having serious issues that people did not have 50-100 years ago.