Natural hot springs

greentea

I like to visit natural hot springs. It's really enjoyable and relaxing to take a bath in the hot springs. Many people believe that natural hot springs have great healing value. Is it right?

smellsrfun

I've never been to one, but I'm sure I would love it! I love hot tubs so just the thought of sitting in a hot spring would be awesome. I'm not sure about healing?

Natural

My theory about this is that hot springs relaxes the body. Even though the hot spring won't directly heal any illnesses, the aura of the person will be lighter and that might help increase the healing rate. Positive emotions can surely help in healing any illnesses.

Treehugger

I would love to be able to visit a hot springs area but there aren't any near where I live. I think a lot of the springs have minerals in them that may benefit people is why they get such hype.

greentea

My theory about this is that hot springs relaxes the body. Even though the hot spring won't directly heal any illnesses, the aura of the person will be lighter and that might help increase the healing rate. Positive emotions can surely help in healing any illnesses.
It's an interesting point. Can you explain more about this aura things? I ever read that a natural healer can diagnose the diseases someone is suffering from just by watching the patient's aura.

Natural

What I mean by the aura is the emotion of the person. Whatever we feel inside will show on the outward appearance. Another definition of an aura is about the glow of the person. If you are happy then you shine up and when you are mad or sad then you look gloomy.

So when a person is in a hot spring then he or she feels light because of the experience. The inner emotion will then show up through the outward appearance.