Nag Champa

Glinda

I find that this is a love it or hate it scent. Personally, I didn't like it for a long time, but I grew to love it. Now, I find it to be very relaxing. It's a great fragrance to burn while taking a long bath or listening to meditation music.

SuzyQ

I have never heard of this. Please enlighten me. Is it a herb, a flower, an incense scent? How do you use it. You say that you burn it. Is this as a candle, or incense or oil?

Glinda

It is an Indian scent that is very heavy with sandalwood. I have bought it in the form of candles and incense, but it may come in other forms too. I usually have to go to a head shop to get it; I haven't seen it too often in mainstream stores. The best way I can describe it is that it is very earthy.

SuzyQ

Wel I love sandalwood so if it is anything like that smell I will love it. I use incense sticks all the time (when my husband is out-he dislikes it) so maybe I can source this on the internet?

Treehugger

I like this one too. It can be heavy and overpowering if you burn it in a small room though. This is definitely a good one to burn while meditating.

smellsrfun

I've never heard of this either, so I'm sure I've never smelled it. I don't even know what sandalwood smells like. I'm going to have to look for it the next time I buy scents.

Change

Sandalwood is not a scent that I like a particularly like but I do find it helpful sometimes anyway. I also don't like the scent of Benzoin either but you do need it sometimes to blend in some of the recipes.