Maybe Baby

Lilly

I still have a couple of weeks before we will know for sure but I think we might be expecting baby number three. I haven't told my husband yet because I don't want him to get his hopes up or totally freak him out since this was definitely unplanned. :)

Luvkenny

Yeah! How exciting! You will have to let us know for sure when you know. Unplanned are fine - that doesn't mean unloved! Do you have boys or girls now, or both?

SoftRain

How exciting! I thought I might be too, but it turns out I'm not. It's probably good to wait a few more months but I was still a little disappointed.

freshfoodie

That is fantastic news! I hope everything turns out the way you want it to. Let us know when you find out for sure. We will be trying here for number one in a few months so wish me luck.

Lilly

Thanks for the support guys. I still don't know for sure either way, and I still haven't even mentioned it to my husband. We have had a really tough month and I just can't bring myself to put anymore on him either way.

Luvkenny I currently have one of each. :)

chabella

All Lady
That is how I felt last time, I wandering around for three days before I could not take it anymore. In the end it was a great blessing as we tried for what seemed like "forever". Hope you have great news and get exactly what you want.

Lilly

I have an early pregnancy test in my bathroom cabinet, and I imagine by Thursday or so I may have to go ahead and take it. With my last pregnancy (18 months ago) we both knew a good week before a pregnancy test showed anything. Like I mentioned in another thread we have been dealing with the death of a really close friend that has made us question a lot of things. One of those things was whether or not we wanted another baby. ;) Strange how things happen sometimes isn't it?

Aletha

I'm so sorry that you have lost a friend. It may not have been planned, it's still a blessed event. We love ours, our grandchildren and now 2 of our great grandchildren. I love being a grandma, all of the love and very little of the work! LOL

I don't think I could hold it in and not tell anyone I thought I might be pregnant. I would lose my mind keeping the secret. I hope everything turns out the way you want it to. Maybe a baby is exactly what the two of you need to handle the grief over your friend.

Lilly

Well, guys turned out that we weren't expecting. I was really hoping that we were, but we are talking about some pretty big changes in the next year or so, so it is probably for the best.

SoftRain

I'm sorry you were disappointed. It is tough, after getting excited. It sounds like you are finding the silver lining though, and maybe you can try again at a better time.