Loves Vitamin C

chabella

All Lady
Does anyone here actually crunch up vitamin C pills? My husband came home from work over the weekend sick of course and I gave him some but I did not expect him to crunch them up like a candy bar. To me it seems nasty but maybe its just me. I would love if they came in powder to mix with water or something but he ate them like it was nothing. :confused:

Lyra

Were they chewables? Those taste good and I could understand crunching them up. They do make powder form, by the way. You just have to go to a vitamin store to get it.

Hyacinth

Within the last three months or so, I have suffered from runny nose, sore throat, and cough three times so I felt I need to buy a bottle of Vitamin C pills. I got the chewable ones and I must say that they taste great. Sometimes I want to chew more but I try hard to stick to the dosage. :)

Lucinda

I don't like the taste of many chewable tablets. Vitamin C tablets are no different. I would much rather swallow even a big horse pill than have to live with the taste of them. I like the idea of powder form.

Cassia

I didn't use to take Vitamin C pills. As much as possible, I tried to get my dose of Vitamin C from natural sources. However, lately I easily catch a cold, so now I have a bottle of chewable Vitamin C tablets standing on the medicine cupboard.