Lost 4 pounds

freshfoodie

I recently started a new job that is very physically demanding and even though I have been eating really badly, I have still lost 4 pounds. I hope that this trend continues because I love being able to eat what I want and still lose weight.

Alli

That's great freshfoodie! It's amazing what a little exercise will do. I hope your weight loss continues and you loose as much as you want. Do consider eating more healthy though. It will be better for you in the long run.

SoftRain

Losing weight is a good feeling. It certainly is nice to be able to eat whatever you want and still lose pounds, but I agree with Alli that eating healthily is still important if you can motivate yourself to do so.

Cassia

Losing those extra pounds without having to go the gym for a routine workout or having a diet plan is indeed great! I agree with what the others have said about eating healthy though. You may be losing weight for now, but if you continue to eat badly, it might take its toll on your overall health later on.

Luvkenny

Awesome! I wish I could lose weight from just working. I have to bust my tail at the gym and in Zumba class. It would be great if I had a more energetic job where I could burn calories and get paid.