Leaky Gut (Cure) Naturally

EDWIN

I was diagnosed with Leaky Gut and its wreaked Havoc on my health this year & Im tired of feeling so BLAH all the time. SO here is my question. What is the best HERBAL Tea to heal leaky gut to promote health,. I have changed my DIET drastically, I am now including 30 billion Probiotics per day & Digestive Enzymes but I know this isnt enough

I went out and purchased Traditional Medicinals Organic Licorice Root Tea but reading online the Tea thus seems to heal but offers possibly some side effects and possible (MAYBE) some health concerns. so now im a bit concerned about taking it.

Should I do a straight Slippery ELM Tea or a Marshmallow Root and Leaf tea? Or Throat Coat which offers everything in one but still concerned about long term Licorice Root usage.

Or should I buy Slippery Elm or marshmallow Root in Pill Form? also If I continue the Licorice Root Tea how much is 2 much. The box says drink up to 3 cups per day but shows a single service being 1500MG. I read some where online that you should do x3 500mg 3 times per day.

Last edited:

EDWIN

I ended up buying a bottle of marshmallow root 480mg. We only have a Wegmans were I'm at so they didn't Ave anything else. i took x2 already we will see how works in the long run and hopefully see some results in my stomach.

I'm going to order on Amazon the tea version after I'm done with this bottle