I need to wrap!

freshfoodie

I have over half of my gifts bought and I need to get to wrapping. It seems like there aren't enough hours in the day since I picked up this seasonal job. I am really going to make an effort to get my Christmas cards written out tomorrow morning before I go in and get some wrapping done.

Claudette

I'm about where you are, freshfoodie. We're going shopping today to get the last of the gifts. I've got to get some of them wrapped before Friday because some of the people will be at the house, and I'm afraid they'll see their presents. There's lots to do.

SoftRain

It took me awhile to get around to wrapping presents, especially since I had to hide it from my kids so they wouldn't see Santa's presents. I just finished yesterday.

Cassia

To be honest, I haven't started with the wrapping yet! There's nothing and no one to blame but me. While others do their Christmas shopping months before the holidays, I usually begin mine end of November.

Aletha

I still haven't ever started my Christmas shopping. I don't have a ton to do so it's not hard to complete. I pretty much know what I want to purchase, so I could probably do it in one afternoon.

freshfoodie

I will finish up with my next paycheck, I just can't get the motivation to wrap them this year. I like to get it done so that they make the tree look nice but it will probably not happen until the weekend.

Luvkenny

I'm in the same boat and I did not pick up a seasonal job. I do work full time and it's been a bear lately there. I need to wrap and finish getting gifts! Will I ever be done? Cards? Sure - if I can find the time this weekend.

Lyra

I always end up wrapping right near the end. I would rather wrap as I go, but I have to see everything grouped together to make sure I have as much as I need for each person. So I don't wrap until I've finished shopping.

Pinkle

To be honest, I haven't started with the wrapping yet! There's nothing and no one to blame but me. While others do their Christmas shopping months before the holidays, I usually begin mine end of November.
This is me! My mom started her Christmas shopping about six weeks ago, but I didn't buy the first gift until the Friday after Black Friday. To date, I've only bought two gifts for one person, neither of which are wrapped.