I Don't Think I Need To Worry...

Aletha

....about my peppermint anymore. I was having trouble with it growing smaller leaves after pruning it. Well, the other day, my nephew mowed the lawn for us and he used the weed eater on my mint patch. I'm hoping it will come back since he scalped it pretty badly. I now no longer have to worry about harvesting it for the winter. :(

AppleMay

Oh dear that can happen. It will probably come back nice and full now. My hubby once mowed down my day lilies that were just starting to come back around a palm tree. He didn't notice them and away they went.

Lyra

Yikes! I'm so sorry your lost your harvest. The good news is that you will probably have more than you can handle next year, at least.

chabella

All Lady
Next year might very well be a handful. A friend did something similar, well her 13 year old son at the time did. When it came back the next year she had almost four times as much as she originally planted. I hope you like your mint. :)

Luvkenny

Shucks! That stinks. My husband is no longer allowed to weed my flower/herb beds. He pulled out a lot of important stuff last year. I bet your nephew had no idea!