Hubby really grumpy

Claudette

My husband has been so grouchy of late. What herbs can I slip into his tea or coffee that would make him magically get into a better mood? I'm tired of his grumbling at all the political talk on television. I thought when the elections were over, this would ease up. It's gotten worse.

Cassia

Herbs might be helpful but I think it's better to figure out first the exact root of his grumpiness. Something might be going on with him emotionally and his annoyance at the political happenings could just be a projection of his emotional issues. :rolleyes:

BettyKane

There are many things that can make one grumpy on occasion. I think it really depends on how long it last and if it seemed to come on for not particular reason. He may be in need of a checkup.

Claudette

Oh, I know what it is. It's called retirement. He's been cooped up in the house too long and stuck with me most of the day. I have lots of projects to keep me busy. He hasn't found his retirement calling yet. I hope this will be the year.

Aletha

Try to get him interested in some things out of the house. Our local library has programs to get seniors out and involved with history or other interests. It really helps a lot to get everyone involved with the local community and projects. Best wishes!