How many cats do you have?

Cats seem to multiply around our house. We have one and the next thing you know we have two then three. Right now we have two and I hope it stays that way. I do know some that have several and not sure how they manage! How many do you have?

Luvkenny

We have two indoor cats and one shop/barn cat. All three of my cats are fixed and have their shots. I think that is the most important thing when you own a pet. Don't get more pets that you can financially take care of. I never dreamed of having three cats but we do.

chabella

All Lady
We put a stop to that animal multiply deal a while back and I am quite thankful that we did. We have a set of neighbors that I swear do not care diddly about any of their pets and the cat has litter after litter. It is quite sad thinking about it, they leave all the kittens as strays in the end.

Lyra

We have two sweet kitties. At one time we had three, which seemed excessive to me. But back then we also had a cat door, so they could be indoor/outdoor cats. Sometimes even two is a bit of a pain, but they are so different and I can't imagine being without either of them.

Hyacinth

For some reason, I have never liked cats. I know that they are adorable and make a great companion, but I'd rather have dogs or birds than cats. :)

Nice to see we have so many cat lovers here. I also know some that don't really like cats Hyacinth. Some are just cat people and some aren't.

Trudy

We don't have a cat unless you count the neighbor's cat. She's in our yard all the time. I do feed her because she seems to be hungry a lot. I know the neighbors don't mind, especially when they leave town and leave her outside.

AppleMay

I'm a cat lover myself and almost always have at least two cats. I have a tendency to pick up strays. I do try and find them homes though. I've had 5 at one time.