Herbs For Eyesight

seekermeister

After finding that I needed much stronger reading glasses than I did just a few years ago, I did some Googling to see if I could find some herbs that might help. There is no end to the lists of herbs claiming to be good in this regard, but everyone of them that was specific, spoke of helping with things like glaucoma, cataracts, eye nutrition, muscular strength, or something else that I didn't have a problem with.

I just want something to help with loss of visual acuity and stigmatism. Is there an herb that would be good for just this?

Cobbler

Try to make a connection between the specifics listed in your search and what your condition is. Chances are that one usually leads to another.

chabella

All Lady
The only thing I have heard about vision and trying to better it early on is eating carrots. Did you skip eating carrots? I know I hated them as a child but not as an adult, unless they are raw.

freshfoodie

I should look into this some more because my eyesight is horrible. I eat a lot of carrots, Chabella, so that can't be it, at least not for me. I need to try to strengthen my eyes though.

2Nature

My grandfather is eating one pound of boiled or fresh carrots every day and he claims that his vision got better with years. I can't really say if there's really a connection between the two.