Herb guide, what not to mix

boobah

I know there are some herbs that you should not mix with other herbs. Does anyone know of a guide or book that lists them?

Check online and see what is out there. A lot of people think that because it is 'natural' that you can take all you want or with anything else but that really isn't true at all. ALWAYS double check to make sure there isn't something else it can react with. Better safe then sorry!

enthusiast

I checked 6 pages of Google search results for "don't mix herbs." I found lots of warnings about mixing herbs and drugs. I also found a few, very few, pages that warned about mixing herbs with other herbs. The problem is, it was a general warning and no specific herbs were mentioned. Of course, that doesn't mean that we should be stupid when mixing herbs. We should always know what the herb does and learn as much as possible about anything we ingest, including what not to ingest with it.

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
lots of the time 2 positive effects work great but some times 2 positives make a negative effect. like shell fish and milk.