Help For Smelly Cat

Aletha

Well, mine's not the one of "Friends" fame but she is 12 years old. I know she still cleans herself because I see her do it. I've never been able to give my cats baths or I'd be shreded and they don't like spray bottles so what do I do? Any suggestions?

Luvkenny

What does she smell like? Is it from being dirty? I've never really seen or been near a smelly cat. Cats are usually pretty clean. You might want to call the vet, there might be something wrong.

Primrose

I had a cat that lived to the ripe old age of 23. Toward the end, I had her groomed and bathed because she simply couldn't do it herself. Believe me when I tell you it was worth every penny. Call around and get some prices. It's not that expensive.

Aletha

Thanks Primrose. I will look into that. Do they sedate cats to bathe them? I've never seen a cat bathed before and until now, most of my cats were outdoor cats.

Luvkenny-she smells like she's dirty, sort of like an outdoor animal. She's always sort of been a careless groomer and she has no idea how to cover up her waste, but I'm used to that.