Hello there!

Thyme

I am a 42 year old mother of twins. My mom always had a fascination with herbs and it has finally picked my interest. I am looking to learn more about herbs and maybe find a couple of facts that my mom doesn't know about.

boobah

Hi there! Good to meet you! Having twins must really keep your hands full! I have found so many great uses for herbs thanks to this forum. Hope you find what you are looking for!

Hutty

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you find what you are looking for :) Most people seem to have forgotten about the good herbs can do these days.

Aloe Vera

Howdy

I am a mother of 3. Just had my 3rd child he is 2 months old and beautiful. It is so much harder to be pregnant as an older woman; ouch I am so glad that is over with. My family is basically healthy. We eat plenty of fruits and veggies. I am really against prescription drugs unless they are really needed. Herbal medicine is the way to go.

Irish Moss

Hi

I have 2 grown kids in their 20s. I love herbs and am glad to make any acquaintance with those who share my interest. My kids have slowly picked up on my interest through cooking, mostly, but hey I won't complain there! :D