Hello from Florida!

letusbefree

Hey guys!

I'm Kelli, a 20-year-old college student in Florida, and I'm majoring in Graphic Design. I've always been fascinated by herbal remedies and solutions (although I really don't know much about it beyond some of the basics), and I thought joining a discussion forum such as this one might be more suited to my needs than the Google search bar... ;P

I'm looking forward to joining in on some discussions, and getting tips on being happier/healthier/greener!

Welcome to the forum Kelli! I have also been really drawn to herbal remedies and natures cures, which is what brought me to this forum. I think you will really enjoy the advice you can get here and learn a lot. I can't wait to start reading about your knowledge that you have as well.

jason

Have a great day
Greetings and salutations. I hope the storms we had were not too bad for you. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy yourself.

letusbefree

Thanks guys! And Jason, it's alright, I'm used to the storms... I like them as long as I don't have to go outside in them. ;)

Sugarhill

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy yourself. There is varied bunch on the board, but we all have at least one common interest. :D

jason

Have a great day
Thanks guys! And Jason, it's alright, I'm used to the storms... I like them as long as I don't have to go outside in them. ;)
I've come to love them, well I think I just about always enjoyed them. But just like you, I do not prefer to drive in them.