Healthy Skin

Aaron williams

What are the easy natural tips to keep our skin healthy? Every one wants healthy skin because skin reflects the beauty? Let’s discus the natural tips to keep our skin healthy.

chabella

All Lady
Most people seem to forget that it is not just about cleaning your skin, but taking care of it too. I am not the best and I do have my off moments (like this week) but I still like to go the full route. From cleaning, to exfoliating and then pampering too. :)

Alli

Drink lots of water! Skin is at its best when it's hydrated. This is the number one secret for healthy skin. Cleansing is the number two secret and moisturizing is the third. Also, getting enough sleep is important.

StarGazer

Definitely agree with the proper hydration and getting enough sleep, and don't forget to eat right, too. If you don't eat right, you'll never have good skin. Make sure not to cause damage, too, like not being unprotected in the sun or wind, or using harsh chemicals.

Aaron williams

Absolutely i am also agreeing with proper hydration and also jeera with water prevents your skin from microbial and fungal infection from affecting the skin.

jonnirain

I've been in the skin care field for a long while and my rule is: just do it and do it right!
Have your proper cleanser for your skin type and wanted benefit, add treatment items when you want to change something, and moisterize with the proper products that not only fits your hydration levels but has the benefits you want. Npt all soaps and moisterizer are for everyone, it might take a few trys to find the right one.

Lesa Thomas

Healthy skin and good lifestyle options can help to delay the process of natural aging and prevent several skin issues.
Here are some basic tips to follow,
  • Protect the skin from the sun
  • Stop smoking
  • Treat your skin smoothly
  • Proper sleep
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Eat a healthy diet