He keeps catching colds!

Pinkle

Help! My hubby works in an office environment and keeps catching all the colds that are passed around. What can he do to ward off these repeat infections? He is sick now with probably his third or fourth cold in six months. :(

detoxing

If he's constantly catching all the office bugs, his immune system is not as strong as it should be. The first things to look at is if he's eating right, getting enough rest and exercising regularly. If he's doing all those things, it might be time to add things like vitamin C and echinacea supplements to boost his immune system.

nutti

Did he get the flu shot? If he didn't then you will want to make sure he does. That will ward off a lot of colds. He also needs to wash his hands often. You never know what you are touching when you work in any office.

Cassia

Late last year, my cold was on and off, and I had it almost every month. A visit to the doctor explained the reason for my frequent colds. I had chronic sinusitis, and the doctor gave me antibiotics and a nasal spray. Anyway, what I am saying is that it might be more than just a simple cold, so there's nothing wrong with consulting your health provider about it. :)

chabella

All Lady
What type of place does he work in? I would check to see about his immune system too, maybe he needs a boost. That is far too many times to get sick that quick. I get sinus issues and all but if he is really ill that might be something he needs to get checked out to see why it happens so often, something sounds like it is out of whack.

Myrth

I cut down on office illness by using hand sanitizer after being around people and by making a point of washing my hands.