have depression?

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
Depression got you down, why not eat some rasins!, i was feeling down for a few months and im talkin 10 story building depressed, i went to a chinese herbal shop and the lady told me to eat a bowl of rasins, im like i can't eat that much rasins..., she said just eat them through out the day by adding it to your diet every day forever...and sure enough i was happy as a pig in **** day in day out always more happy than the day before. no more depression. also changing an unhealthy diet helps to, eat your greens and drink your water. AND EAT YOUR RASINS!!

enthusiast

I'm going to have to stock up on raisins. I can be in a great mood and feel like I can conquer anything until...oh, never mind. Anyway, I think eating raisins might be very helpful.

I've never heard of this but will be sure to start keeping plenty on hand. I wonder if they work just for occasional depression or for just feeling down from time to time?

DanikaM

I have heard the same thing about bananas. I love raisins but I can't find the ones I like at the grocery store nearby. I want mushed up bananas with mixed in raisins with cinnamon!

DanikaM

The cinnamon is really good because it helps your body metabolize sugar. I put a ton of it on my breakfast haha.

naturegirl

I had an old athelete tell me one time to fill a jar with raisins and then pour vodka to the top. Each morning eat one teaspoon full of raisins and it would help your joints and your outlook in general. It works!:p

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
really? hmm that sounds great! i'll give it a try i hope it will fix my knee and shoulder :(

CrunchyMama

I had an old athelete tell me one time to fill a jar with raisins and then pour vodka to the top. Each morning eat one teaspoon full of raisins and it would help your joints and your outlook in general. It works!:p
Interesting. I wonder which is more beneficial to mood - the raisins or the vodka? :rolleyes: I like raisins. Sounds like it might not be a bad idea to have Raisin Bran for breakfast regularly!

Elkheart

Raisins have to have a concentrated form of the organic compounds found in grapes and you know they are good for your heart health as well. It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine they would be good for many other things.

question

Thanks

Depression got you down, why not eat some rasins!, i was feeling down for a few months and im talkin 10 story building depressed, i went to a chinese herbal shop and the lady told me to eat a bowl of rasins, im like i can't eat that much rasins..., she said just eat them through out the day by adding it to your diet every day forever...and sure enough i was happy as a pig in **** day in day out always more happy than the day before. no more depression. also changing an unhealthy diet helps to, eat your greens and drink your water. AND EAT YOUR RASINS!!
I am going to try this. I have been feeling 10 story building depressed lately. I haven't felt this way for over 6 months and I don't like it. I am off to buy raisins right now, I hope this works.