Has anyone heard of Diamond Candles?

kyleesmommy09

I came across this brand of candle called Diamond Candles. They are soy candles that have some really great scent choices and they actually have a ring inside the candle! The ring can be worth anywhere from $10-$5,000. I keep thinking why didn't I think of that?

Fiverr Exposed

I was JUST thinking of something kinda like that! I was wondering if anyone has ever put money or something really valuable in a candle. For instance, you could put a quarter in and call it a quarter candle. :)

What other things could be placed in candles that would really raise the value of it?

britwade

It sound's very interesting. I had an aunt who made candles for me all the time. She lives in a different state now though and I never really took the time to learn. She still does it as a side hobby but I sure would like to get one of these diamond candles. I just looked it up online. They are a little high priced but it does say there is a ring in every candle! They have a lot of interesting scents too. I might have to order some of these when I have the extra cash.

Waynefire

I have never heard of this brand before, but it would be interesting. So hopefully they are good quality and not have any of the issues with the wick which I have seen with so many candles lately.

AnonaMoss

I've never heard of this before, but I love soy candles. I will have to look this up. Thanks for the recommendation.

beckyv1265

I have never heard of them. I am interested in the soy candle process though. I have had candles with sea shells in them.

I have never heard of this brand before. However, this is something which I would really like to see because the diamond would really come in handy for me!

Esperahol

What makes soy candles so special? Further how does this company make a profit without bankrupting their customers?

lettuce

I don't see how a guy couldn't just shove a ring down in a candle himself if he wanted to give his lady a waxy surprise...after several hours of burning, that is.

AnonaMoss

Now that sounds like a beauty. That is a cool idea. The chances of getting the 5,000 dollar candle is slim. I googled and found these pictures:

Anna T

That's really cool! I have heard of this because a lot of blogs I visit have giveaways for them, but I didn't really understand what it was about.

I just hope some poor guy doesn't go buy one of these candles though and give to his girlfriend to try to get her to marry him if she's someone who really wants to be impressed ...

HAES3637

This isn't a totally new concept. Back in the '90s I bought a pyramid shaped candle that had semi-precious stones embedded in it (polished amethysts and rose quartz as it turned out). I think they called it a "buried treasure" candle or something like that.

I tried making one myself and learned that you have to pour the wax in layers or all your goodies just sink to the bottom of the candle! I've also made gel candles with "treasures" tucked in them and again, you have to do the wax in layers or everything just sinks to the bottom.

Candles with actual diamond rings in them though...that is something new to me! I also wonder how they are making any money off this product?

Laurasav

That's pretty cool. I've never heard of those candles before, but would most likely buy them now, or maybe even for birthday gifts for friends & family. Thanks for posting photos, AnonaMoss! They're nice looking candles. Fiverr Expoosed's idea for putting a quarter in a candle & calling it the "Quarter Candle" is really a cute one! Very clever! You could put paper money in a non-flammable little container & put it in the candle too. All kinds of clever little ideas to think of now....:)

Jessi

That's really awesome! I'm sure the vast majority of the rings are the cheapest ones possible, but hey, it's still fun to think that you might get a higher quality one. So long as the candles themselves are really good, I like the idea of putting my money toward the possible chance, too.

SweetPea

This isn't a totally new concept. Back in the '90s I bought a pyramid shaped candle that had semi-precious stones embedded in it (polished amethysts and rose quartz as it turned out). I think they called it a "buried treasure" candle or something like that.

I tried making one myself and learned that you have to pour the wax in layers or all your goodies just sink to the bottom of the candle! I've also made gel candles with "treasures" tucked in them and again, you have to do the wax in layers or everything just sinks to the bottom.

Candles with actual diamond rings in them though...that is something new to me! I also wonder how they are making any money off this product?
I remember those! My mom loved them!

As for the diamond candles, I have a friend that swears by them. She says they are some of the best ones shes had but I havent tried them personally.