Getting outside

Luvkenny

I work outside my home. It is not real sunny when I leave work. I have been bringing my sneakers to work each day. I go outside every day for both of my breaks. I always feel happier when I come back in.

chabella

All Lady
Anytime you can get outside is a good time. Today it was very cool which was a nice break from the heat we have had lately. Now it is drizzling a little outside, the wind has picked up and once the rain stops I plan to air the house out.

SoftRain

I bet you do, Luvkenny. I always feel better when I make it out into the sunshine. The weather here is finally starting to cool off a bit so it's more pleasant to be outside.

Luvkenny

During the hottest days in the summer I still went outside. I just sat under the shade tree. I hate it when it's really humid outside. I love the sun but not the humidity. It makes it hard to breathe!

Aconite

Yes, the cool breezes of the fall are finally starting to make their way in! I can't wait because I love it, the cool fresh air washes out the hot and humid stagnant air. Very refreshing and cleansing.

Lilly

We have had our windows open for about two weeks now and it has been nice. Now that it is finally starting to cool off some I know we will spend a lot more time outside. :)

chabella

All Lady
As much as I hate the yard work we do I am always happy when I am outside, even when the heat is blazing. There is something about being outside and just enjoying it, to me it is more peaceful.

herbalnut

I'm not much of an outside person, but I do make an effort to take time everyday to get a bit of sunshine whenever I can. It is shown to improve mood and I feel refreshed when I come back in.

Elberberry

I am not much of an outside person either. However just getting 15 minutes of sunshine a day can help brighten a person's day, not to mention the vitamin D benefits.

Cassia

I am not an outside person either, but I do take time to go out and get some sunshine and fresh air. After hours of sitting in front of the computer, feeling the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the air is refreshing.

Luvkenny

I love being outside. I have been outside every night this past week. I love fall weather. It is cool and inviting. I love the sunny days too. This past week we didn't see much sun. The fresh air still lightened my mood.