Get out of the house

chabella

All Lady
I hear all types of people talking about how they are cooped up in the house all of the time and then complain that they have nothing to do. Why are so many people staying in doors, even going to the yard can be therapeutic yet people ignore it. How often do you get out of the house?

Luvkenny

I get out of the house each and every day! If I'm sick I still make sure I head outside. I'm always on the run! I get bored if I stay home all the time. I work outside the house so I'm out every week day. I make sure we have some kind of plan so we are out for a bit on the weekends too.

SoftRain

Sometimes when people complain of being cooped up, the weather is keeping them inside, or they consider their yard as being part of "cooped up".

Personally, I have a bad tendency to stay in the house a little bit too much. I don't even realize it until I step outside with my husband and realize I've been inside all day long. Then I ask, "What is that big yellow thing in the sky?" ;)

I try not to stay in the house if I can help it. I like getting out and doing something, even if it's just going to the grocery store. Of course, I do have a few days that I don't want to do anything but I usually still make myself.

Lucinda

We try to get out of the house several times a day. Even when we go to work, we're cooped up in a building. Running errands at least takes you out into the sunshine off and on throughout the day.

AppleMay

I love to just sit outside as long as the weather is decent. Even if I have been sick for a few days. As long as I can sit up I will go out and sit in the sun for a little while and feel better.