garlic healing

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
ok i just wanna say AHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!! i just used a garlic poultice for my neck i have like these pimple like lumps and there pretty big so i used garlic for it and i have never felt a 4th degree burn before and now i have... it was amazing though 25 minutes of that and the worst was over and the lumps are like almost gone!! my jaw dropped in fact im still trying to pick it up off the floor. this is amazing...why do i even go to the doctor...

StingingNettle

Wow. Good for you! It really is amazing how powerful simple foods and herbs can be, isn't it? I'm so glad it worked for you.

I think there are ways you can mitigate the effects of the raw garlic directly on your skin. But if it worked, it was probably worth it!

boobah

I have some bumps like that. I didn't think of making a poultice, but now that I think about it that is a really good idea. What steps did you take in making yours?

Nature

well i used garlic powder since i didnt have any full garlic and i added little ammounts of water till it got pasty and thick like peanutbutter, mix it a bit so it is wet all the way through and stir and put it on a facecloth and slaped it on my neck and then let it sit and wait for the burning feeling lol it kinda hurts but soooo worth it.

chabella

All Lady
On a scale of 1-10 how bad was it? I am a little worried that if I try this I am going to hate it and not sit through the pain for it to actually work. How much of a difference has it made?

Nature

it made a biiiiiiiiiig difference and it was like on a scale of one to ten it was a seven lol.

boobah

I tried this and WOW, well you did warn me about the pain! I am glad you told me about this though because it did work. Thanks!

Nature

omg there was a lump under my arm for 4 years and i put crushed garlic on it way less pain and works 1000000000 times better and now the lump is gone i had tears in my eyes when i seen the end result im so happy!!

Jasmyne

I know of a flu treatment called GARLIC FOOT, and it works, but wow, you really have to be a die-hard to pursue it.

It involves crushing an ENTIRE bulb of garlic, and massaging it into the soles of the feet... until you actually taste the stuff via the blood stream. Don't wash the sticky oils off, put on clean socks, and go to bed.

OK, no vampires will visit in the night, but this one actually works, I have a good pal who's hubby was desperate enough to give this one a try.... J was markedly improved within 12 hrs of the treatment.

Nature

it's like amazing the speed of the healing of garlic like damn im impressed no more doctor visits and buying expensive useless meds for me

Myrrh

Garlic indeed has a lot of medicinal properties...I've never tried using a garlic poultice as a remedy to health issues...I'd like to believe that I have a high tolerance for pain, so I think I can put up with the sting or pain sensation as long as the outcome is satisfactory. :D

Nature

garlic is my best friend i will hold it in the up most high regard like in egypt they use to use it as money at one point. so i hear.

CrunchyMama

Garlic is wonderful stuff! I've seen it work wonders on ear infections and toothaches, too. It has great anti-inflammatory effects, too, for all kinds of uses!