Fall is here!

Lilly

Today is the first official day of Fall! I love Fall and changing leaves, and cooler temperatures. My kids are already talking about Halloween and Christmas!

jason

Have a great day
Lowes already has Christmas decorations out. My friend who works for walmart says they are putting theirs out now too for Christmas. What ever happened to Halloween? Sorry, little mini-rant there.

Fall is great, I always loved the leavings falling up north. Raking them up into piles and jumping in them or making scarecrows.

SoftRain

Jason, fall decorations have been out for over a month so you know it's just time for Christmas. ;) I miss the leaves from up north too but fall in general is an awesome season, and it's cooling slightly down here in Florida, which is wonderful. I love fall.

Lilly

It has been cool and rainy here for the past couple of days, so now it is really starting to feel like Fall too. I am pretty sure the Christmas decorations have been out at Walmart here a month already. I know they were out at Dollar General today!

Cassia

Yes, fall is definitely here! It has been chillier, and I can't go out anymore without putting on a sweater. Fall is my favorite season. I like the fallen leaves and the colors that they create.