Ever Do Accidentally Do Something Really Stupid To Your Pet?

ohiotom76

Does your dog watch you now? Like it just sits there wondering what you're going to do to it next.
Sadly she passed on a couple years ago - not from anything I did, lol - from old age. I guess she forgave me because she started eventually playing with me again.

Esperahol

Sadly she passed on a couple years ago - not from anything I did, lol - from old age. I guess she forgave me because she started eventually playing with me again.
Sorry to hear that, but the best thing about dogs is just how forgiving they can be. I would have still been looking at you crosseyed after the hair thing.

shaunche

Yep, when I was a young boy I had a pet hamster named Henry. His life with us was short-lived because of my/our stupidity. We left the hamster out in the sun and the heat of sun killed him. I can't remember if he escaped or if we just left him there by accident - either way it was a stupid mistake.

Esperahol

Yep, when I was a young boy I had a pet hamster named Henry. His life with us was short-lived because of my/our stupidity. We left the hamster out in the sun and the heat of sun killed him. I can't remember if he escaped or if we just left him there by accident - either way it was a stupid mistake.
Did you have an awkward talk afterwards? Not the "going to a quiet farm" talk, but the "all things pass away talk". I really hate giving that talk... I would have just told you it needed a rest and so it had to go to a rest home or something.

Valerienne

When I had my cats spayed and brought them back from the vet, I carried them out of the car in a cardboard box one by one. The cats were still mostly unconscious, so I didn't close the box. But as I carried it up one flight of stairs, one kitty woke up and jumped out, then started running away from me up and down all the stairs in the house. It was terrifying! He was still half-paralyzed from the anesthesia and he kept falling over, but he was so scared all he thought about was running away from me. I never thought catching a half-unconscious cat could be so hard.

chabella

All Lady
Our cats get stepped on a great deal and they never seem to learn from it. The outside cat loves to be a little sneaky one too, mainly around the fridge. So far she has yet to get stuck in it but I know that day is quickly approaching if she keeps it up.