Daughter trying meditation

Luvkenny

I walked in to my daughters room earlier today and she was sitting all quiet on the floor. She told me that she was meditating. I've never tried it so I could not offer any advice. She said her friends do it when they get super stressed.

AppleMay

Sounds like a nice healthy way of getting rid of stress to me. I've never tried it myself but do know of some that use this method.

One of my favorite sayings ...if you don't have 15 mins to meditate you need to meditate for 30 mins

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk

SoftRain

LOL, I like that saying, endo, even though I don't meditate much myself. I still get antsy when I try to meditate unless I'm in the proper mood already.

freshfoodie

I think that it is great that she is trying to get into a good frame of mind and avoid being full of stress. I tend to have ADD when I straight up meditate so I tend to do yoga or something like that instead.

Aletha

I've tried meditation before and it really helps. I don't remember why I quit but I have been thinking about starting again. The bad thing is, I usually go to sleep when I meditate. But then, I know I'm relaxed.

Lilly

I think that is great that she is trying something like that on her own, and that her friends are too. I used to meditate and I really should start back up again.

Lucinda

My brother-in-law is one of the most relaxed people I've ever met. He's in his 60s now and has meditated daily since he was in his 20s. Something about it must work.