dark circles under eyes

claudine

Hello! I have a problem with dark circles under my eyes. I always have them, even when I sleep well during the night and if I'm not tired at all. I ran a blood test last week and the result is I'm perfectly healthy. Do you have any ideas why do I have these circles? What can I do to make them disappear? Any advice would be welcome.

Aletha

They are a natural part of aging unfortunately. The fat that covers this area starts to thin under your eyes and allows you to see the blood vessels in that area. Honestly, I don't know of anything that would help other than some makeup to mask the problem. I was told a long time ago that you also get these circles with allergies. Since I have them too, I would be interested in any answer.

rayne

Join the club claudine. I look like I've been up all night. Go get a makeover and ask questions. That's the only thing I have found that will help. They can do wonder with makeup these days especially with highlighters and bases.

Aletha

It does get worse as you get older. Find a good moisturizing concealer and keep it. Bleaching wouldn't help in this instance since it's blood vessels rather than melanin in the skin. I do use a bleaching cream to help with dark spots I have accumulated over the years.

Lyra

That can be a classic sign of allergies. It is very commonly known where I live, and the first thing doctors look for in a possible allergy case.

chabella

All Lady
I have had mine for years but every female in my family is cursed the same way too. At least we get the option to wear makeup, I guess men could too but they might be asked a few questions about it. o_O

Pinkle

Dark under-eye circles run in my husband's family. He has them, along with both of his brothers and his sister. I think it's a genetic issue passed down from their father. It doesn't matter how much sleep any of them get, they still wake up with dark circles in the morning. While the sister wears makeup to cover it up, none of the brothers have found a solution yet.

freshfoodie

Try putting chilled cucumber slices on your eyes for about 10 minutes or so. Something in them is supposed to help with under eye circles and puffiness. Other than that all I can recommend is using a concealer to cover them up.