curing bad skin and over all health

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
Hello everyone i am back from the hospital after a horrible car crash, i was out for a few weeks with a shattered rib cage and a broken hand. it was the most frightening thing that has ever happened to me (I wasn't driving). BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT I want to talk about a few herbal wonders that a few friends brought me from the local chinese herbal clinic in my town, they treated me with some extra virgen olive oil made by hand to clear my bruising and the left over bumps on my neck that the garlic didn't get rid of, and some others i don't really remember i think it was a plantain it healed the heavy bruising and broken bones faster than the stuff the hospital was going to do for me by like a year or more. this is why i have such a love for this fine earth, it cured me in every way possible, i am still sore and beat up but im way better than a few weeks ago with a chest cast my hand is completely healed minus a small clicking in my wrist and thumb every time i move it so yea thats why i was out all this time and also i have been working.

treat every day like your last, because it cold be. take care everyone.

Goodness, sorry to hear about your accident. It must have been very painful and what a frighten experience to have! Sounds like you got some great care from your friends. That hand made Olive Oil sounds like it do wonders. Is this something you can make on your own or do you need to buy it someplace?

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
you can buy olive oil at the grocery store extra virgen olive oil was what he made me.

Greyhair

I am sorry to hear that, but I like your quote and will keep in mind. :) Extra virgin olive oil sounds like it works well, and yes I saw it available on the grocery stores, but it's quite expensive. Is it possible to make it yourself?

Rarity

Another thing you can try to help with skin issues is to make sure your diet is full of natural sources of Vitamins A, C, and E. :) They'll heal your skin from the inside while the olive oil is healing it from the outside.