COQ10

Claudette

I was listening to Dr. Weil on the Dr. Oz show yesterday, and he was talking about how essential it was to take COQ10 every day. I've never paid much attention, but my ears perked up here. Am I the last person to think about taking COQ10?

Cassia

I have heard about Coenzyme Q10 before, but I didn't give it attention either. I think this substance is essential for cell health and energy production in cells.

SoftRain

I've never even heard of it, so you aren't the last person. I'm not a big fan of Dr. Weil, though, so I don't pay much attention to what the man says.

Claudette

A lot of people must be buying into they hype then. I see CoQ10 everywhere I go now that I've started looking for it. That stuff is expensive, so I haven't started taking it. I am going to ask my doctor in January.

Aletha

I've heard people talking about it, but I've never really researched it. I don't have a TV so I don't see the information on it. I haven't bought into a lot of hype about natural medicine but I do research on it and make a decision on it.