Christmas Dinner

DixieMarie

Just wondered if you are going for the traditional Christmas dinner or maybe something different this year? We are going "Italian" (and we aren't Italian!). But we love Spaghetti and meat balls along with Lasagna and lots of Garlic Bread made up fresh! So, that is the main part of our Christmas dinner. What about you? :)

AppleMay

We normally have the usual Turkey and Dressing. But, sometimes we will have something different to go along with it. Like maybe seafood of some kind. Fried fish if we have some or maybe shrimp scampi, just to add a little something out of the ordinary. :)

Cassia

We haven't sat down and talked about our Christmas dinner menu yet, but I am sure that we will have our classic favorites such as ham and roast chicken. Every year, we try to have something 'new' or 'different' on the table though.

NeedToLearnMore

We usually start talking about Christmas dinner around now to see what everyone wants this year. We sometimes go for the traditional but really like to have something different.

rayne

We generally do ham and potato salad and rolls on Christmas. Turkey and dresssing is for Thanksgiving. Although, I would love to go buy something or have something delivered and enjoy Christmas rather than do the cooking.

Georgina

We don't usually do a Christmas dinner. We do brunch and we have ham and potatoes, things like that. Sometimes we go out to dinner but nothing special.

fit2be

We always have ham for Christmas dinner, and we will be having ham tonight. I thought most families ate ham. See what I know! For New Years we have shrimp and Prime Rib.

chabella

All Lady
Between this week and last week our plans may have changed. Between three couples we are trying to decide which house to have the dinner at, and someone will be stuck in a car for about 4 hours driving there & back.