Candle Warmer

MountainGirl

Do you ever use candles on a candle warmer instead of burning them? Can you use homemade candles on candle warmers or are there different kinds of candles that work best for them?

AppleMay

Well at the risk of sounding 'uninformed', I've never heard of a candle warmer before? Do you just put your candles on it and it will warm them enough so that you can enjoy the smell?

Gracie

There are different types - if I am correct in what I think they are talking about. Some are plug in and you use tarts and some you put a tea light on the bottom and they heat the top (tart there too). I'm sure you could use one you made.

Cassia

Well at the risk of sounding 'uninformed', I've never heard of a candle warmer before? Do you just put your candles on it and it will warm them enough so that you can enjoy the smell?
You're not alone. :D I don't think I have heard of a candle warmer before either. Well, I tried to check it out and accordingly, a candle warmer is an electric warmer. As such, you plug it in and it releases fragrance, so that means no flame and no soot.