Bubble baths and yeast infections

lolli

Can bubble baths cause yeast infections? I swear every time I take a hot bubble bath I start to feel itchy. I don't take them often because of this. I don't notice it when I don't use soap in the water. I love the bubbles though!

PaloVerde

Yes, it can make you more prone to getting yeast infections. Some bubble baths may be too harsh for sensitive skin. They will dry out your skin and make you more vulnerable. Maybe try a different brand that is gentle and moisturizing.

Myrrh

I read somewhere before that bubble baths may cause irritation increasing one's susceptibility to yeast infections. I agree with PaloVerde. You can still have your bubble baths, but choose products that are milder and more gentle to the skin.

SoftRain

Yes, I can no longer have bubble baths for this reason. I don't give bubble baths to my girls either. It's less fun for them, I guess, but they don't know what they are missing so they don't care.

chabella

All Lady
I can not even remember the last time I took a bubble bath. I would much rather take a day off and head out to get a pedicure. I hate the feeling of relaxing in the tub and then having to step out of it, it always feels warmer when I am getting out of the shower.

lolli

I love bubble baths! I always have my big comfy robe waiting for me after I dry off. I hate that bubble baths make me feel the way they do. I love taking hot baths too but the bubbles make it more fun.