Be Enchanted

chabella

All Lady
I have no idea what is in this lotion but I really need to figure it out, I love the smell and its almost like heaven after a long day's work. I wonder the best way to deduct what exactly it is that I love about it. I am thinking its the petals but at first I thought the pomegranate.

AppleMay

I haven't tried that one yet but from the sounds of it, I think I need to get some. I think sometimes our senses are just more drawn to certain scents.

chabella

All Lady
I am amazed as I grow older how things I used to like I really can live without now. For the longest time scent wise I was always a vanilla girl, now I am loving other scents! The closer we get to the winter days ahead the more I am stocking up on good, thick lotions too.

Luvkenny

I love Bath and Body Works! I love their pomegranate shower gel and lotion. I also really like Be Enchanted. I don't know what is in it either. I doubt I could mimic it though so I will just keep buying it.

Sage

I think the scent would probably be too sweet for me. I get migraines from some of the oddest scents. I usually do best with lavender and citrus scents.