BathandBodyWorks.com

chabella

All Lady
I am sure others have used this site before but right now I am quite annoyed with their customer service team. I placed an order logged into the site over the weekend, used a coupon that clearly stated X percentage off the order plus 3 free gifts. Now their site does not show my order (but the email confirmation I have does), no gifts, no coupon used (but the retail prices are discounted) and no one is answering. :eek:

Parker

I haven't ordered anything from them online, but they are pretty big. I'm going to be positive and say it's a computer glitch and they are working hard to fix it. Since you have the email confirmation, they should honor your order.

It is weird that no one is answering the customer service line though. That would make me bit anxious. I'm holding good thoughts that everything will turn out alright.

blessedbe

A lot of stores will not put the free gifts on the order receipt because there are always people who call them to say they didn't order them or think that they are charged. If the prices are discounted, then it sounds like the percentage just shows up individually. Maybe you should give it a day before checking again? Sometimes there is a delay before you can check the status of an order.

chabella

All Lady
After almost a week of dealing with them it was explained that their site messed up, it applied a single promotion when I logged in (but they did not state I logged in, even though I was) which removed the coupon code I used. I call fakies on it, it discounted the retail price but did not include the free stuff.

In the end they refunded back my shipping/processing fee and gave me a coupon that does not expire but this was after 11 emails to them and about seven rep's that I had to deal with. :confused:

Carolynn

That stinks! I always order when they are doing the buy three, get three free promotion, and I can usually find a coupon code for free shipping. I hope that you at least get your order in a timely manner.

Luvkenny

Ouch! I don't usually order from them online. I have a few stores close by. I have never had a problem with them though - then again it's all face to face. Have you called their headquarters?

Sage

We have one close by so I have never had to order from them online. I'm glad you got some kind of resolution from them.

Lyra

I've never ordered from them online, either. It sounds like they have some serious customer service issues they need to address. I am glad you got your discount, but it doesn't really sound like they fixed the problem adequately. Sorry you had to deal with that!

chabella

All Lady
The buy three, get three free promotion was fine even though it discounted more off the retail price with the coupon I used, just not the free gift. Since their customer service does not allow for links or images attached to the email I need to print out and fax it. Hey if the time wasted saves someone else from this then it is worth it.

Luvkenny

I am all about fixing things for others too so it's good that you are following through. I hate dealing with crappy customer service departments. I always thought that they were taught that the customer is always right.

freshfoodie

I have never ordered from them online but that really stinks! I would have been so irritated by the time someone came through that I would have cancelled my order entirely. They should have given you the promo that you used originally whether it was your mistake or theirs.

chabella

All Lady
They are going to honor the other promotional code which the site messed up, so I can use the online gift card along with a free shipping promotional offer to. I still get everything needed (for free) and also got free shipping on the first order for the massive confusion. I think that is a win-win if I am not mistaken.