Back to work!

freshfoodie

It is only a seasonal position, but I will be bringing in an extra $500 a week for the next 5 weeks. I am so excited! Not having to constantly stress about how I am going to pay bills is going to let me be a whole lot less stressed. I might even be able to put a little away for later.

Lilly

That is awesome Freshfoodie! I know exactly what you mean about not having to worry so much about your finances. I long for the day when we don't have to worry about them quite so much. :)

Primrose

I wish I could find something making an extra $500.00 a week. That surely would ease the stress in my house. Congratulations freshfoodie. Maybe they will keep you in mind for the next holiday. That would be awesome.

freshfoodie

I have been working there every holiday season for the last few years. I am so tired, but it will get easier. It is only for a few weeks, so I can handle it. There will be plenty of time to sleep after the holidays.

lolli

Congrats! I say put it away! It is nice when you can have a savings account. Things just don't seem so bad. Congrats again on the extra income!

Hyacinth

That's awesome! Two thousand five hundred dollars after five weeks isn't bad! The money will surely be very helpful. I do hope that you get to save some of it. :)

chabella

All Lady
That is great timing to land a job, even if it is only seasonal. Many people are penny pinching during this time of the year so extra money and less stress is always a plus.

freshfoodie

I am paying up some bills this week so that I don't have to worry about anything until January. I am so excited to have the extra cash. I am still really tired, but I can make it a few weeks. I worked from 4 AM to 9 AM this morning and I am going back from 5 PM - 8PM. Tomorrow, I work from 4 AM - 9 AM and my regular job from noon to 6 PM.

Aconite

Good job, maybe you can turn that into a full time position? Don't laugh, it happens sometimes. Just be on your best behavior and you never know what can happen or who else will leave.