Are you cooking?

freshfoodie

I am getting off easy this week. I just have to prepare a vegetable tray. Who has to cook the full meal? What are you preparing? How many people are you cooking for?

chabella

All Lady
We are sharing the fun of it this week with myself, husband and his mother. I am sure the kids may chime in to help but I doubt they can help too much. More than likely they will be too excited to be out of school for three days going into the weekend.

lolli

I have to make desserts. I take turns with my mom and this year it is her turn to make the big meal. I will have to make Christmas dinner though. I will be baking tonight and tomorrow!

freshfoodie

I don't even know what we will be eating because my husband's family tends to go non-traditional when it comes to holiday meals. Last year for Christmas, we had baked spaghetti and the year before that, a nacho bar. I just hope that there is pie!

Primrose

I had to do it all from the turkey to the pumpkin pie. Needless to say I'm pretty tired today. We only had six people this year but there's usually ten or more. The good part about all the cooking is that I don't have to cook for the next several days. :)

Lilly

I didn't have to do too much thankfully! The nacho bar sounds like a really interesting idea! We usually have lasagna for Christmas around here but it is not my year to cook!