Am I mad or were there more forums before?

Esperahol

I could have sworn there were more forums before like one for pregnancy and such. I might be confusing this site with a different one, but I really don't think so.

dissn_it

It looks the same to me as it did when I first joined. Perhaps you are thinking of another site. I see that you recently joined, so let me say "Welcome to Herbalist Hut".

Esperahol

Last night I realized that I had in fact mistaken this site for a different one. I think it's because of the similar format of the site (both of them are even green) and the fact they both have the same subject matter. Thanks for the welcome and I'm glad to be here.

artistry

Yes, welcome to the site. This is a very informative site with lots of valuable insights. I don't remember seeing another quite like this one, so you more than likely confused it with another. But enjoy yourself. Cheers.

Lena51

I have no idea because I am new here. But I am enjoying every minute of it. This is a great place to get good information and I will be here as long as they have one. I like all the home remedies and herbal products that they talk about here and that's all me. Enjoy!

dziomek

I have been a member for approximately two weeks and really enjoy it here as well. I have learned a few things and have hopefully been helpful to others as well. :) Welcome to Herbalist Hut!

Jessi

Well maybe we can use that confusion to our advantage? I think a pregnancy subforum would actually be a good addition here. It would work well as a subforum to the current Women's forum, right?

chabella

All Lady
I second the motion for a pregnancy area. I never really got into extra herbs until I was pregnant with my first born who with all Rx prenatels ended badly for me, I wanted something natural instead. :)

Waynefire

This looks like it is the same one when I joined. Although a pregnancy topic and herbal health may not be a bad topic to post on here. Since so many women want to use natural remedies.