Aloe Vera Juice

Myrrh

Surely, there are aloe vera drinks on the market, but wouldn't it be better if you make your own especially if you grow your own aloe vera plant? Has anyone tried making their own? I went through some recipes, and they suggested adding citrus fruits or citrus-based juice to the aloe gel and blending it.

chabella

All Lady
I have never tried either really. What are the good things that can come from drinking it? I have never heard of such a thing, sorry of it seems like a dense question.

WeepingWillow

I have drinking the bottles of aloe vera juice from the store. I have never tried making my own, though, but it sounds like something worth looking into.

Myrrh

I have also tried drinking one of those aloe vera juices that you can buy at stores, so I got curious when I came across homemade aloe vera juice recipes. As to the health benefits of aloe vera juice, they say that it promotes digestive health and strengthens the immune system.

Chris Marten

Herbal and alternative medicine are always effective and safe as compare to synthetic approaches. Thus in my living I always use herbal. Aloe vera juice are the best.