Aloe Vera Juice

Brea

I stopped by Earth Fare today, to pick up a few things. I was in a hurry and did not get a good look, but I saw some aloe vera juice. I did not know you could drink aloe vera. Does anyone know what this juice is used for and if you can make it yourself?

Lcd975

Aloe Vera juice is supposed to be good for you. I read that it aids digestion, detoxifies, and helps with circulation. It's also get for skin and hair. Personally, I'm not too crazy about the taste but it's worth a try.

Index

I see aloe vera juice all the time in Asian supermarkets and buy them from time to time. It tastes sweet but I'm not sure how much of it is aloe vera. There are little bits of aloe vera you can chew on though. As for health benefits, I'm not sure if there are any.

Somniate

I know that aloe vera is good for burns and cuts... I've never tried drinking any juice, though. I think I've seen some in stores though. Next time I see some, I'll have to try it.

Parker

It just arrived at one of my favorite stores. I thought it was very strange because I only think of aloe vera as something you put on burns. Next time, I'll take a better look.

hunysukle

I've heard that aloe vera juice is great for cleansing toxins out of the body. I'm sure there's a lot more benefits, as well. I know that regular aloe vera plants are used to treat sunburns and other ailments.

Parker

I did check it out at the store yesterday. I think it's used for cleaning out toxins like hunysuckle said. It has no sugar content. The clerk said that it also have anti-inflammatory properties. I think I'll be brave enough to buy some next week.

Wow! I never thought about Aloe Vera being taken orally. Haven't heard it ever, just now. o_O How does it tastes like? Do you drink it hot or cold? I haven't seen one around.

siddh

I stopped by Earth Fare today, to pick up a few things. I was in a hurry and did not get a good look, but I saw some aloe vera juice. I did not know you could drink aloe vera. Does anyone know what this juice is used for and if you can make it yourself?
Aloe vera juice is selling for quite some time now. I think it is just a matter of not being aware of the qualities of this plant. My wife uses aloe vera juice daily. It has got many health benefits and is helpful in diabetes, weight management, liver problems and others.

The pack we use says that it should be avoided during pregnancy. But it is very effective in our day to day health.