African Soap

misumaru15

Nina you can order it off of amazon. It was less than $10 including shipping. I think it was around $6 something with shipping. It is nice stuff and I love that it's all natural.

kayhill

I have been using Raw African Black Soap for about three months. I'm not sure of all of the ingredients, but I know plantain is in the one I use. In the beginning it left my face feeling really tight after I washed and rinsed it off. That feeling went away after a week. I have noticed the acne marks that have been on my face for years are slowly fading away. You have to remember to keep the soap in an air tight container when it is not in use because it does seem to melt with moisture. I purchased a block of the soap and I cut it into small pieces so it can last longer. Some people also use it as a shampoo but I have not tried that yet.

misumaru15

Yes kayhill. I do the same. I break off a piece and use it. I keep it in a plastic dish. I have some facial pads. I have also started wetting the pad and applying to the soap. Then I don't have to wet up the entire piece of soap. So far so good. I have been meaning to to try it as a shampoo. I would think it would be very cleansing. I know you could add water and put it into a bottle to use as shampoo.

Sage

I have never heard of African soap. I will have to look for it. I wonder if you can find it in health stores or if you have to order it online?