A bad habit

chabella

All Lady
I quit smoking years ago and I have also cut back on salt, sugar and fatty goods. What is the worst bad habit others here have had and cut back on? How did you do it? Mine took a great deal of willpower and a few extra attempts to keep from falling off the wagon.

Cassia

I am still working on keeping my sugar intake low. I have had my moments of progress, but sometimes I do fall off the wagon. I have a sweet tooth, and sometimes it's really hard to resist a bar of Cadbury chocolate or a piece of blueberry cheesecake.

Aconite

I think it's all in moderation really. I know too much of anything is not good. Scientists have proven that you can drown yourself by drinking too much water so like you I cut back on sugary Coke, although I love it! I am now down to maybe a half a glass per week.

Lilly

I guess my worst habit is the sugary drinks. I am drinking a LOT more water than I used to, but I know I am still on the excessive side with my soft drinks.

herbalnut

I quit smoking a few years ago. It was extremely hard and took several attempts. Cream of tartar and orange juice is supposed to be good for quitting. I used to mix the two together and drink it throughout the day until I quit. I'm not sure if it worked, or if it was a placebo effect, but either way I'm not smoking anymore.

Luvkenny

Coke! I should clarify and say Coca-Cola. I have quit drinking it many times but then I get the urge and I drink one. One leads to many and then I am drinking it again!