6 of the Deadliest Antibiotics!

Aconite

The FDA issued another recent warning about taking these types of antibiotics. They are called fluoroquinolones. Fluoroquinolones antibiotics are Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox, Factive, Noroxin, and Floxin. These types of drugs have been associated with permanent nerve damage and a whole host of other problems. Please be careful!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/09/25/fluoroquinolone-antibiotics.aspx?e_cid=20131003Z1_WNL_art_2&utm_source=wklynl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art2&utm_campaign=20131003Z1

Lyra

I hadn't heard that. Some on that list have been used for many years. I am shocked that Cipro is now found to be dangerous!

I feel like you just can't trust any drugs to be safe anymore. Have they pulled these antibiotics off the market?

chabella

All Lady
Some of these are pretty popular too. I have never used any myself but it is always good to be safe rather than sorry. I have reached the point that it will take me a good bit before I confess to a doctor of any issues that could have me on a ton of things like this. You can never be too sure about the stuff they are giving you, I bet they are not even sure either!

lolli

I have heard of a couple of these. How scary! I thought the FDA was supposed to do extensive testing on all drugs prior to them coming out to the market! I try to stay away from all meds!

Aconite

It's all a big farce and the FDA has been run by the pharmaceutical companies for years. A while ago before I knew about natural remedies, and before I had my tonsils out, I was given Cipro to see if the infection would go away. I took one pill and an hour later, my legs were involuntarily jumping off the bed! I read the insert and sure enough that side effect was listed. I called the doctor and told him I'm not taking it anymore. He agreed.

Myrrh

I am pretty sure I have taken Ciprofloxacin as prescribed by my doctor before. I don't think I experienced immediate side effects at that time time though. Nowadays, it looks like nothing is truly safe anymore.

freshfoodie

I don't take a lot of antibiotics and I have never taken any of these. My doctor usually just prescribes amoxicillin or penicillin. I don't like taking medicine of any sort if I can help it.

Aconite

I don't take a lot of antibiotics and I have never taken any of these. My doctor usually just prescribes amoxicillin or penicillin. I don't like taking medicine of any sort if I can help it.
Well, I agree with you on that! I don't even like taking aspirin because despite what they tell you, it's not that good for you. Aspirin can really ruin your stomach, cause bleeding, and ulcers. This is why I will take oil of oregano if I don't feel good, rather than something synthetic.