Lemongrass Oil Aromatherapy

Aconite

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know if you like to use essential oils in your diffuser, you should check out what Lemongrass can do for you. It is a natural antidepressant. So when you are smelling it for a little while, it will naturally boost your mood and make you feel better. I take a whiff of it everyday and I can honestly say it works wonders!

Myrrh

I haven't tried lemongrass oil, but I do like lemongrass, particularly its smell. I have tried lemongrass tea, and it was good. I would love to sip a cup of the tea again.

SoftRain

I have some lemon essential oil that I enjoy diffusing but I haven't tried lemongrass yet. Does it smell much different? I would think they’d have a similar scent.

hppyfngy

I have some lemon essential oil that I enjoy diffusing but I haven't tried lemongrass yet. Does it smell much different? I would think they’d have a similar scent.
I do the same thing with lemongrass. I find to be a brighter lemon aroma for some reason. Kind of hard to explain. It's definitely stronger than straight lemon oil.

Then again, it's the particular brand that I buy that I like especially. Wyndmere.