yummmmmmm

CrunchyMama

I've seen pomegranate juice sold a lot in recent months, also, since more information has come out about the health benefits of pomegranates. Where I live, pomegranates grow well, so maybe I should consider purchasing a tree or two for my yard!

Walter

Thanks, I have never known that pomegranate has so much health benefit. I see on the net that there is a tooth paste containing extract of pomegranates and neem leaves. I cannot recall the brand though.

wanderingherb

I've seen pomegranate juice sold a lot in recent months, also, since more information has come out about the health benefits of pomegranates. Where I live, pomegranates grow well, so maybe I should consider purchasing a tree or two for my yard!
I would! I know nothing about growing them. My aunt in cali had one in her yard and it did great. So why not. Heavens you could make your own fresh pomegranate juice!

wanderingherb

Maternal

That's great CM, just go and get one tree or two. By growing your own pomegranate trees, at least you can keep them organic, and like Wanderingherb said, make your own fresh pomegranate juice. Yummy!

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
im getting a small green house in the spring so i can transfer my herbs inside so the cats wont get at them anymore.