Your favorite smell?

smellsrfun

I love most smells and aromatherapy. I would say my favorite smell is cinnamon or apples. They make my mouth water. I also love the smell of vanilla.

What is your favorite smell or scent?

Treehugger

That is a hard question to answer! I think I have favorite smells for different seasons. I like the cinnamon in the winter and the fall, lavender in the spring, and anything that smells fresh or in the summer.

Herby

Peppermint is one of my favorite smells. The first time I ever used it was for a headache. The funny thing is it was an RN who suggested it to me.

Change

Mmmmmm I love the apple/cinnamon smells in the kitchen. I have a reed diffuser that I keep filled with this oil. It makes the kitchen smell like home.

SuzyQ

I also like lavender but the best smell ever is licorice! When I went into the huge licorice shop in Amsterdam I was in heaven. This is very good for curing constipation by the way.

Glinda

I don't think I could pinpoint a favorite. It depends on my mood and the season. I love pumpkin spice and apples and cinnamon in the fall. Black cherry makes me think of Christmas. Floral scents are more summery.

smellsrfun

Now that I read all the responses I have to admit that I change up my scents too. I do love the apple cinnamon one the most though. For some reason it seems to relax me.

chabella

All Lady
A toss between lavender or vanilla, I tend to have many vanilla lotions/etc so that might just be the top, but at the same time I have a ton of lavender bath things too. Can I pick two instead? :D

smellsrfun

You sure can pick 2 instead of 1. Vanilla is 1 smell that I'm not all that fond of. I'm not even sure why. I do love lavender though. I think it's supposed to make you relaxed and sleepy!

Change

The first time I ever got to smell a gardenia that was growing on a bush like it should instead of at a florist shop, I thought I was in heaven. I could have stayed by that bush all day! I finally pinched one off, although I shouldn't have, and kept it in the refrigerator for about a week. I would walk by the refrigerator and take it out just to smell it. It's still one of my fondest memories of Disney World.:D

smellsrfun

:D lol- it didn't hurt anyone with you taking 1 off the bush. I like the smell of gardenia too. Of course it's from Bath and Body works and not Disney. I bet I would like Disney so much better.

SuzyQ

I have just bought a new purse made of real leather and I realise now that the smell of new leather makes my mouth water. Isn't that peculiar?

smellsrfun

lol... I'm not big on the smell of leather! Everyone likes different smells for different reasons. Maybe leather brings back memories of something in your childhood.

Change

I like the smell of leather too. It always reminds me of my horses from my childhood. I used to clean my saddles with saddle soap and that's favorite smell too.