Yoga has helped me tremendously.

WeepingWillow

I suffer from depression and anxiety very severely. I was on medication for years, but nothing ever seemed to help much. I then turned to more natural options, such as hypnosis and yoga.

Hypnosis would help me for maybe 20 minutes. But, I have been practicing yoga daily for a while now, and it really helps to calm me down. I am not as depressed anymore and I am much more relaxed. I am so glad I found something that works for me.

Has anyone else had positive experiences with yoga?

Alli

Yes! Yoga and Pilates have helped me tremendously. Due to life circumstances, I haven't been to my Pilates class in many weeks now and I can really tell a difference. After Christmas, it's full time again just so I can have a better attitude towards life. :)

lolli

Yoga and Zumba have helped me get rid of stress. I am not suffering from depression. I am really glad that yoga is helping you. Natural ways are much better than medicine.

SoftRain

Any exercise I do helps perk my mood and alleviates depression and anxiety. I don't have acute versions of either condition, but it feels like I often have to fight off those tendencies, if you know what I mean. I hope I never have to deal with full-blown depression again.